Get inside the tactical mind of Manuel Pellegrini, including his favorite formations and how he makes tactical coaching adjustments during the game. One of the most fascinating comments in this video is towards the end, where he makes the arguement that during the week, the coach is of 95% importance during the week, with the player responsible for the remaining 5%, but come game time the percentages are reversed. What do you think? Weigh in on the soccer forums